Monday, December 20, 2010

IN HIS HANDS


My steps, my times, my plans, Lord, are daily in your hands
As a yielded servant, I wait on Your command.

I want to seek your kingdom and have You reign in me
So I can live before You as one who’s been set free.

I cast my cares upon You and trust You for each day
I want the way You planned for me to be what I obey.

I have no expectations, there only is Your will
No need to strive or worry, my heart needs to be still.

As I learn about You, I’ve come to realize
You do so many little things that take me by surprise.

Each day is an adventure as I set my heart on You
my heart’s in constant wonder as I see the things You do.

I’ll let You do Your work, Lord, please have Your perfect way
Thank You for Your mercies that are new for me each day!

# From My friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment