Thursday, December 9, 2010

THE REAL LIVING



Ps: 145:13(b) to 21.

The Lord is faithful in all HIS WORDS and gracious in all HIS DEEDS.

14 The Lord upholds all (including us) who are falling and rises up all (including us) who are bowed down (under the heavy weight, of our suffering, shamefulness and sins)

15 The eyes of all (including us) look to Thee, and you give them their food (food- what is now necessary for our survival- spiritually and physically) in due season (the time which He considers appropriate)

16 You open your hand and you satisfy the desire of all the living things (This is the reason for us to live, our hearts desires to be fulfilled: for God does not perform His Acts of wonder, love and mercy for the dead. For the dead only mercy is shown and that too through us and not directly)

18 The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth, (in all sincerity with no doubts and not intending to test Him)

19 He fulfills the desire of all who fear Him He also hear their cries, and saves them. (Is there diff between living and those fear Him .verse 16 says that He fulfills the desire of every living thing and 19 says those who fear Him, that means, living=who fear Him so He considers only those who fear Him- that is love Him and trust Him as a living person. It is by faith that honest man lives, so now let us ask ourselves a question? Are we alive or dead?)

The Lord says in Ezek. 33:11 the last line of the verse, for why will you die? (Turn back from your evil ways) What is evil in the eyes of the Lord? our Disbelief our Lack of Faith. Heb. 11:6 without faith it is impossible to please Him. For, whoever draw near Him, must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who seek Him.


TRY IT OUT

Think of a situation or a problem which frustrates you at present what, who or which Speak to it or him saying.

I believe in God almighty creator of heaven and earth, who has every authority over you. You are submitted to His Power. I believe in Jesus Christ only son of the Father, who became man for me, crucified, died, and buried and resurrected on the third day He has crucified you in the Cross with all your powers and venoms. You have no power over me and mine. I am in the Blood of Jesus, the Blood paid for me as my price. I believe in the Holy Spirit Promise and Gift of the Father through Jesus. The Fire of the Lord the Holy Spirit is upon me now, to protect me and upon you to destroy you. I believe in the Holy Catholic Apostolic church, founded by Christ strengthened by the Spirit, which has authority over you and you are under my foot by the grace I receive through her via the Holy Sacraments. I believe in the communion of saints who intercede me and earlier have over come your deception through their life of penance and martyrdom. I believe in the forgiveness of my sins through the blood of Christ and so I believe inspite of my unworthiness the Lord will never leave me nor forsake me and He will defeat you for me. I believe in the resurrection of the Body so that I kill the works of my flesh inflicted by you believing to join the heavenly choir with my resurrected body I believe in life everlasting and so I will not render to any of your deceptions. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment